As the head office, Beijing Jinyu Xinneng is responsible for technical output such as technology research and development, standard setting, and sample production lines; Qitaihe Jinyu Xinneng, a holding subsidiary, is responsible for battery assembly and sales; and participating in the company Hengshui Haofei is responsible for the production of key materials; The grid storage service provider and other downstream companies adopt the general distributor model to sign regional sales contracts.
The product of this project is a new type of battery with cheap and environmentally friendly titanium-based composite materials as positive and negative electrodes and water-based mixed ions as electrolyte. It has simple preparation process, lower cost than lead-acid battery and does not contain any organic matter and heavy metal pollutants. Many features.
In the field of energy storage, the existing main battery types are lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries, and both batteries have their own advantages and disadvantages. In general, lithium batteries have high energy density, but high cost, shortage of raw materials, and narrow use range; lead-acid batteries have low cost and wide application range, but low energy density. And both bring serious pollution problems.
1. The whole life cycle is green and environmentally friendly;
2. Material cost is lower than all existing types of batteries;
3. Excellent rate performance, fast charging and discharging;
4. Apply scene light, stable operation at -30 to 50 degrees;
5. Completely independent intellectual property rights and a sound research and development system.