(1) According to the technical needs of the development of the unit or industry, organize academicians and their teams to conduct joint research with local R&D personnel, study major theories and methods, develop major new technologies, new products, new processes, new equipment, and cultivate independent knowledge. The leading product brand of property rights;
(2) Conducting strategic consultation on industrial development and disciplinary development;
(3) Introducing the scientific and technological achievements of academicians and their teams with independent intellectual property rights, and jointly transforming and industrializing;
(4) Cooperating with academicians and their teams to cultivate scientific and technological innovation talents;
(5) Joint high-level academic or technical exchange activities with academicians and their teams.
The provincial academician workstation refers to the science and technology parks of the province's innovative enterprises, high-tech enterprises, qualified professional towns and high-tech zones, and is oriented to the technical needs of industrial development, with the academicians and their innovative teams in the province as their technology. The core is to jointly overcome the key and common technologies of the industry and promote an organizational form and carrier for the transformation and industrialization of scientific and technological achievements. The workstation adopts the government-driven, academician participation, enterprise management, and market operation mode.