Address: Chuangke Town, Zhongguancun, Hot Spring Town, Haidian District
Copyright © Zhongguancun Chuangke Town (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. 京ICP备 16045011 号
Head of government relations
1. Establish good relationships with industry authorities and major government departments related to the company's core business, and maintain communication channels;
2. Find and create opportunities for win-win cooperation with the government, strive for opportunities for positive publicity, and enhance the company's awareness and brand image at the relevant government level;
3. In-depth study of relevant policies and regulations, pay close attention to the status and changes of relevant government policies, coordinate internal and external resources of the company, obtain government funding projects, and gain policy advantages;
4. Responsible for the daily communication and documentary exchanges (including daily reception, conference participation, letter writing, etc.) of the company and related governments, and timely handling various government public relations emergency matters;
5. Develop government resources in various cities and obtain government support;
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years relevant experience in government agencies or government relations work;
2. Familiar with the operation of government departments, have good communication channels for government interpersonal communication, and have priority for government affairs;
3. Strong observation and resilience, excellent interpersonal and coordination skills, strong social activities and excellent public relations skills;
4, has a strong ability to handle official documents, can independently organize the writing of various official documents and comprehensive text materials;
5. Have an in-depth understanding of each city and can adapt to tasks such as frequent business trips.
6, welfare benefits: five insurance and one gold, legal holidays, communication / lunch subsidies, provide accommodation.
Please indicate the job title you are applying for! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org