Address: Chuangke Town, Zhongguancun, Hot Spring Town, Haidian District
Copyright © Zhongguancun Chuangke Town (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. 京ICP备16045011号-2
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Responsible for the construction of human resources system, such as recruitment, labor dispatch, training, salary, insurance, welfare, performance appraisal, etc.
2. Establish and maintain personnel files and handle and update labor contracts;
3. Implementing the operational procedures of various human resources management practices and implementing various rules and regulations, cooperating with other business departments;
4. Collect relevant personnel policies and regulations such as labor and employment;
5. Implement the recruitment process, coordinate and handle the procedures of employee recruitment, entry, departure, transfer and promotion.
6. Cooperate with new employee induction training, business training, implementation of training plan, contact with external training and training effect tracking and feedback;
7. Responsible for employee wage settlement and annual total wage declaration, handling corresponding social insurance, etc.
1. Good health and image;
2. College degree or above in human resources management, administration and related fields;
3. Engaged in human resources for more than 2 years, with HR professional knowledge;
4. Welfare: Five Insurance and One Pension, Lunch Subsidy and Accommodation
Property Engineering Maintenance Worker
1. Responsible for equipment management, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting, fill in maintenance log;
2. Installation, commissioning and maintenance of equipment;
3. Maintenance and calibration of equipment in accordance with the company's maintenance and maintenance plan;
4. Summarize and analyze equipment and maintenance records, find problems and report them to solve in time.
1. More than one year experience in maintenance;
2. Have a good sense of service and work conscientiously and responsibly.
3. Strong ability to judge and deal with accidents, and strong ability to operate.
4. Electrician's Certificate
5. Welfare treatment: meal supplement and accommodation
Engineering Supervisor (Property)
1. Assist park managers in property and engineering related work;
2. Responsible for the management of the park's strong and weak electricity, electricity, automatic control system, communication equipment, lighting, elevator, and the connection with the maintenance unit;
3. Familiar with the equipment performance, operation and related technical information within the scope of management, manage all kinds of equipment well, make the equipment in good working condition, ensure normal operation;
4. Responsible for decoration management of the park and site management of construction, water/electricity construction;
5. Other tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. College degree or above, major in electrical engineering, electric power/HVAC is preferred;
2. Has certain experience in property engineering management and holds professional qualification certificates issued by relevant departments of the state;
3. Familiar with industry standards and specifications, familiar with property equipment management standards and specifications;
4. Welfare benefits: five insurance and one fund, communication/lunch subsidy, accommodation.
Director of Government Relations
1. Establish good relations with the competent industry units and major government departments related to the company's core business and maintain communication channels;
2. Seek and create win-win cooperation opportunities with the government, strive for positive publicity opportunities for enterprises, and enhance the company's awareness and brand image at the relevant government level;
3. Deeply study relevant policies and regulations, pay close attention to the current situation and changes of relevant government policies, coordinate internal and external resources, obtain government funds to support projects, and gain policy advantages;
4. Responsible for daily communication and document exchanges between the company and the relevant government (including daily reception, meeting participation, letter writing, etc.), and timely handling of various government public relations emergency matters;
5. Develop the government resources of each city and get the support of the government.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of relevant experience in government agencies or government relations;
2. Familiar with the operation of government departments, good interpersonal communication channels, government affairs relations are preferred;
3. Strong observation and adaptability, excellent interpersonal communication and coordination ability, strong social activity ability and excellent public relations ability;
4. Has a strong ability of document processing, and can independently organize and write all kinds of documents and comprehensive written materials;
5. Have a thorough understanding of each city, and can adapt to frequent business trips and other tasks.
6. Welfare benefits: five insurance and one fund, statutory holidays, communications/lunch allowances, accommodation.
Notice on Printing and Distributing the Measures for the Administration of Small Loan Support Funds for Small and Medium Enterprises in Zhongguancun National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone
Beijing Credits Settlement Operation Management Rules (Trial)
Beijing Municipality's Interim Measures for Supporting the Management of SME Development Funds
Beijing Science and Technology New Star Program Management Measures
Capital Science and Technology Leading Talent Training Project Implementation Management Measures
Capital Science and Technology Innovation Voucher Fund Management Measures
Implementation of the "People's Republic of China to promote the transformation of scientific and technological achievements"
Implementation Rules of the Patent Law of the People's Republic of China (2010 Revision)
Technology-based SME evaluation method
Measures for the Management of Special Funds for SME Development
Chaoyang District policy
(1+4 policy system) Haidian District encourages the support of science and technology entrepreneurship
Haidian District Industry M&A Guiding Fund Management Regulations
(1+4 policy system) Haidian District to enhance the core competitiveness of enterprises
(1+4 Policy System) Haidian District Optimized and Innovative Ecological Environment Support Measures
Implementation Opinions on Promoting Green Energy Saving and Renovation of Public Buildings during the 13th Five-Year Plan Period
Zhongguancun National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone Improve Innovation Capability Optimization and Innovation Environment Support Fund Management Measures Implementation Rules (Trial)
Zhongguancun National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone Enhances Innovation Capability Optimized Innovation Environment Support Fund Management Measures Implementation Rules (Trial) Policy Interpretation
Zhongguancun National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone Science and Technology Small and Micro Enterprise R&D Expenses Support Fund Management Measures (Trial)